Monday, June 28, 2010

Juliette - Hollerado

Record in a bagShe's got houseplants,
To keep her company.
I bought her a goldfish,
She named it after me.
We look at old photographs,
Of lovers come and gone.
Ask her if it makes her sad,
She says "Son you've got so much to learn."


I don't think I've mentioned this before but I really like Hollerado. Hollerado is this awesome band from a small town just outside of Ottawa that have a great energetic sound. Their album, Record In a Bag, is actually a record in a bag. (see more here) How cool is that? This one belongs on the summer playlist.

I've also heard their shows are a lot fun, so check them out if they're in town. (Shows)



Learn more and listen to their full album: http://www.hollerado.com/

mp3: Juliette - Hollerado

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 SOUNDESCAPE. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan