Monday, March 7, 2011

So I Took You - Oh No Oh My

People ProblemsSo I took you to the house
And sat you down up on the couch
You said "I don't know what to do"
"Darling that's alright; we go to the roof"
So I took you to the stars
Floating up above the yard
You said "I don't know just what to believe"
"Darling that's alright; we go to the sea"


Oh No Oh My hasn't really done too much since their first self-released album back in 2006. Even back in 2006, that album wasn't written to be released as an album. Now I'm happy to say they have a 12 track, full length album named People Problems.

I first got into Oh No Oh My after listening to Between the Devil and the Sea, an EP released in 2005. This EP has 5 tracks of cheerful pop, clocking in at just 15 minutes in length. On the new disc, Oh No Oh My show they've come a long way since 2005. I encourage you to give them a listen and spread the word.

mp3: So I Took You - Oh No Oh My

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 SOUNDESCAPE. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan