Monday, November 30, 2009

False Alarm - The Wooden Birds

These foolish arms, they don't know that they hold so long,
Or they're heavy cause the feelings gone,
And if they're listening to us at all,
Then they weren't really friends of ours.


When I first heard this song, I thought it sounded familiar. Then I discovered that it was Andrew Kenny's voice I recognized. He's most known as the singer/songwriter behind mellow indie favorites the American Analog Set. I also have the split EP he released in the Home Series (Vol. V) with Ben Gibbard back in 2004.

Andrew Kenny's latest project, The Wooden Birds, is turning out to be a favourite among new and old fans. This track comes of their LP Magnolia, which was released in May 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 SOUNDESCAPE. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan