Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fall Hard - Shout Out Louds

WorkAnd if you fall hard,
I'll fall harder.
And if you're gonna break,
Just let it break.
I'll pick up the pieces and mistakes.


Fall Hard is the newest single from Shout Out Loud's upcoming release, Work. It's been four years since we've heard from these guys so I'm looking forward to hearing the new record. I've been following this band ever since 2005 when I fell in love with I Wish I Was Dead Pt. 2 from The O.C. Mix 5. I was then led to Howl Howl Gaff Gaff impressed with the unique sounds of dreamy pop rock. Five years later I'm expecting a new sound but also another enjoyable album.

Download another new track here: Walls - Shout Out Louds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 SOUNDESCAPE. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan