Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Leather Jacket - Attack In Black

YearsI heard that you began to grow flowers,
I want to know their names and not their colours,
And for you to tell me how they feel,
There beside each other,
If you kept them warm,
With dirty water.


Every time Attack in Black plays a show in Kingston, I always know people who insist on going to see them regardless if they've seen them live before. Yesterday I downloaded their most recent album, Years (by One Thousand Fingertips), and now I understand why. Sixteen tracks later, I was impressed by their passive-aggressive mix of alt-rock. It's an enjoyable album that can be played all the way through.

Next time I hear Attack In Black is playing down the street I'm going to their show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 SOUNDESCAPE. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan