Friday, March 5, 2010

Already Yours - Bahamas

Pink StratWell I always said don't mind me,
But your love always seems to find me,
It's always creeping up behind me,
I was never yours.


Bahamas is a Torontonian named Afie Jurvanen, who has put together an album with a wonderful soft sound. Jurvanen and his roommate at the time, Robbie Lackritz, recorded Pink Strat in a cabin in rural Ontario. Many of the songs were saved up over a period of 5 years of touring as part of Jason Collett's band, and then Feist's band.

However Jurvanen is now writing for himself and giving us the dreamy folk tunes found on Pink Strat.

You can listen to more on MySpace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 SOUNDESCAPE. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan