Monday, March 1, 2010

The Loneliness and The Scream - Frightened Rabbit

PostdataAm I here?
Of course I am, yes,
All I need is your hand,
To drag me out again.


Today Frightened Rabbit released their third studio album entitled The Winter of Mixed Drinks. The new album is powerful, dramatic and full of emotional vocals. I really believe this album outshines their previous work. They sound as if they have found themselves as a group and discovered where they fit into the music scene.

The new album is certainly different from past releases, but it's a positive move forward where their sound will appeal to more people. After the release of this album it will be hard to keep Frightened Rabbit as one of indie music's best kept secrets.

You can listen to more from thier album on MySpace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 SOUNDESCAPE. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan